About The Bridal Show
The largest wedding & party planning expo in Southwest Michigan.
Busy and short on time? Plan your whole wedding or party in one day! With multiple vendors all in one place, the Southwest Michigan Bridal Show is designed to give you as many options as possible so that you can choose the best fit for everything you'll need on your special day.
For instance, you could:
- Interview ten different photographers.
- Find a videographer.
- Reserve your wedding ceremony and reception sites.
- Find the perfect caterer.
- Choose a wedding cake.
- Meet hairdressers.
- Pick a florist.
- Decide what invitations and printing company to use
- Plan a unique bridal shower party.
- Select a travel agent to plan your honeymoon
- Line up your ceremony music.
- Much more! Choose from other options such as table/chair/linen rentals, wedding dresses, formal wear, reception entertainment/DJ service and bands, clean up services after the event, landscaping, and home improvement before parties such as carpeting and handyman services.
Hours are 11:30-3:30
Cost is $6 in advance. Advance tickets are sold at Wings Expo Center and Bert's Bakery, Westnedge. (Big Lots Plaza)
$7.00 at the door
Drawings will begin at 2:30 and you must be present to win. Vendors door prizes will also be given away at the same time and you do not have to be present to win for Vendor Door Prizes.
Show is Sunday, May 2, 2021 11:30-3:30
The Southwest Michigan Bridal Show welcomes anyone who is planning an event, from graduations to anniversary and birthday parties. Educate yourself about what is available to your make your event more memorable, more elegant, or simply easier - whether you need chair covers for a fancy party or entertainment for a graduation party, there will be many options to choose from.